Automotive Project Manager, Germany
TactoTek is expanding its Product Creation Team with a Project Manager to customer project activities and technology development support. Primary location of the position is South Germany, preferably Ulm Area.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, establishing, planning, coordinating and monitoring the activities, tasks and resources in the context of the project requirements and constraints
- Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing of projects
- Working closely with the automotive customer to ensure that the project meets business needs
- Leading and owning the automotive customer project and representing it according to the company’s development processes
- Making sure that the project scope fulfills customer requirements and is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standards.
We expect you to have:
- Master’s degree in a related discipline, or relevant industrial experience
- Proven track record in project management, ideally PMI certified or equivalent
- Excellent and wide engineering skills with automotive background, ideally for Interior or Exterior use cases
- Knowledge of automotive standards (e.g. ISO/TS16949, ASPICE and ISO26262)
- Fluent English and German skills, French is a plus
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative, good communication skills and high level of motivation
- This position requires regular travel to customer and partner sites in Germany and to TactoTek HQ in Finland.
We welcome qualified applicants to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Automotive Project Manager, Germany” in the subject line.