Automotive Sales Director / Key Account Manager, US
With strong early success and market recognition, TactoTek is expanding its Sales team with Automotive Sales Director / Key Account Manager based in Greater Detroit Area, MI, US. The Sales Director / Key Account Manager will bring strong experience working closely with world’s leading automotive OEMs and their interior and exterior Tier suppliers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Sales / Key Account Management responsibility for OEMs, and Tier Suppliers located in US
- Working with the sales team, including Field Application Engineers and Project Managers to analyze customer requirements, deliver products and services against customer needs, and to manage the full sales cycle as the account owner
- Support marketing, partner and ecosystem activities in US
- Reporting to Director of Global Sales based in Finland
We expect you to have:
- B.S. degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in sales roles, including established OEM and Tier relationships in US
- Proven track record in selling products, solutions and new technologies into automotive OEM and/or Tier customers in areas of automotive interior, exterior, mechatronics, and/or electronics solutions
- Deep understanding of automotive OEM and Tier development processes, new technology approval processes, cost structuring, pricing models, and preparation of business proposals for OEMs and Tier suppliers
- Strong experience and advanced negotiation skills for both pricing and legal terms, track record in closing deals
- Excellent account management skills
- Experience of using CRM tools such as MS CRM, Salesforce, or Pipedrive
- Native English
- Understanding and experience in electro-mechanical designs, and/or thermoformed IML/IMD plastics designs
- Experience in industrial design, mechanical design, system integration, verification and validation process, and/or tool design a plus
- Primary location in Greater Detroit Area, MI
This position requires regular travel to customer and partner sites in US, and TactoTek HQ in Finland.
We welcome qualified applicants to submit their CV to email@example.com. Please include “Sales Director / Key Account Manager, US” in the Subject line.