Concept Creation Engineer, Finland
TactoTek is expanding its Sales Team with a Concept Creation Engineer to support in pre- and post sales activities and provide technical customer support. Primary location of the position is Oulu region, Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include you to:
- Support sales and partnering activities, including customer sales visits and partner meetings
- Help customers to evaluate and implement TactoTek technology
- Give feedback to the technical requests from customers and partners during the sales procedure
- Coordinate and prepare the technical proposals for customers (including concept creation, project definition, planning and budget)
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in HW chief engineer, FAE, Technical Sales, Technical Support or Sales roles in customer interface
- Have previous positions in the field of consumer electronics, white goods or automotive, either working in or serving customers
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Strong understanding and experience in embedded system design
- Experience working directly with customer in a Sales or Technical sales role
- Fluent English skills. German or French is a plus
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative, good communication skills and high level of motivation
- Experience in following areas is a plus: Industrial/UI Design, Project Management, Software Design, Concept Creation, System Integration or Mechanical Design.
This position requires regular travelling to customer and partner sites.
We welcome qualified applicants to submit their CV to email@example.com. Please include “Concept Creation Engineer, Finland” in the subject line.