Field Application Engineer, Germany
With strong early success and market recognition, TactoTek is expanding its Sales Team with a Field Application Engineer. Primary location of the position is South Germany, preferably Ulm Area.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting sales and partnering activities, including customer sales visits and partner meetings, with an informed technical perspective
- Be the first line of support for technical requests from customers and partners
- Help customers to evaluate TactoTek technology
- Prepare technical proposals
- Support customer projects in implementation of TactoTek technology.
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of experience as a customer interface in FAE, Technical Sales, Technical Support or Sales roles
- Experience working directly with automotive customer in a Sales or Technical sales role
- Bachelor level degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong understanding and experience in Electro-Mechanical Designs
- Experience in Industrial Design, System Integration, and/or Tool Design
- Held previous positions in Tier1 supplier companies, serving automotive, consumer electronics or white goods OEMs
- Fluent English and German skills, French is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Self motivated, proactive and result oriented approach
- This position requires regular travel to customer and partner sites in Germany.
We welcome qualified applicants to submit their CV to email@example.com. Please include “Field Application Engineer, Germany” in the subject line.