Materials Project Manager, Finland
TactoTek is expanding its Operational Team with a Materials Project Manager to ensure materials availability, suppliers performance and overall optimal cost of the products. Primary location of the position is Oulu, Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure selection of optimal materials for project against TactoTek strategy
- Assess and ensure Supplier’s compliance with TactoTek and Customer requirements.
- Ensure Global availability of materials for the project and product, and manage potential deviations such as allocations, end of life, cost, and quality
- Manage Request for Proposals and Quotations -process for the project in collaboration with Suppliers and Partners management.
- Assess Suppliers risk and do necessary mitigation.
- Negotiate supply agreements with assigned suppliers.
- Manage selected Suppliers performance in a frequent manner such as in vendor meetings, quarterly/ year half meetings.
- Support Sales in Quotation processes by providing cost, availability against the product part lists
- Manage or contribute assigned special tasks or projects such as Supply Chain development.
We expect you to have:
- Master’s degree in a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in automotive sourcing or supply chain management
- Understanding and experience in Electro-Mechanical Designs
- Negotiation skills and proven track record in contract negotiations
- Fluent English skills; French and German is a plus
- Enthusiasm, self-initiative and high level of motivation
We welcome qualified applicants to submit their CV to email@example.com. Please include “Materials Project Manager, Finland” in the subject line.