Reliability Specialist, Finland
TactoTek is expanding its Finland Engineering Team with Reliability Specialist to customer project activities and technology development support. Primary location of the position is Oulu region in Finland.
- Reliability test management and planning
- Risk and reliability requirements implementation support for engineering
- Test reporting to engineering and customers
- Reliability related simulations and calculations
- Material testing and reporting
- Technology development support
- Deep understanding of reliability testing
- Capability to analyse and verify adaptive material structures
- Knowledge of in-molded electrical material structures
- Experience to work with cross-skilled engineer teams
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills in English
- Profound understanding and experience of material analysis methods
We welcome qualified applicants to submit their CV to email@example.com. Please include “Reliability Specialist, Finland” in the subject line.