SW Test Engineer, Finland
TactoTek is expanding its Finland Engineering Team with SW Test Engineer to customer project activities and technology development. Primary location of the position is Oulu region in Finland.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Run manual and automated SW tests
- Participate in project test plan creation
- Report bugs and maintain bug database
- Support production testing
Depending on your skill levels, you may also:
- Implement unit and system level test cases in C language
- Select, setup and maintain tool systems and scripts related to CI and test automation
- Participate in automotive SW qualification process (ISO26262)
We expect you to have:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in SW testing
- Experience in embedded software testing
- Experience in C and relevant scripting languages
- Ability to execute and create automated and manual test plans
- Ability to maintain and configure testing environments
- Experience in continuous integration and the underling tools, such as Jenkins/bamboo, Git, Nexus, etc.
- Fluent English
We welcome qualified applicants to submit their CV to email@example.com. Please include “SW Test Engineer, Finland” in the subject line.