TactoTek Advisory Board Brings Industry Connections and Business Building Expertise to Growing Company
Global industry veterans contribute to Finnish company creating Injection Molded Structural Electronics (IMSE)
OULU AREA, FINLAND (August 30, 2016) – TactoTek, a leading manufacturer of 3D injection molded structural electronics (IMSE) solutions today released the names of its Advisory Board, global business leaders supporting the strategy and growth of the business.
The Advisory Board includes:
- Mr. Lon Tan, HTC co-founder who led HTC Magic Labs and Mechanical Design Divisions.
- Mr. Kari-Pekka Wilska, cellular industry pioneer who served in numerous executive positions at Nokia during his 30-year career and was instrumental in Nokia becoming the world’s largest wireless supplier. Mr. Wilska is an advisor to several companies.
- Mr. Shinichi Okamoto, former CTO of Sony Corporation (www.sony.net, NYSE: SNE) where he managed countless large-scale projects, including launching alliance programs and the development of PlayStation 2. Mr. Okamoto has served as a Board member and advisor at Logitech, Toyota, and many other companies.
- Mr. Rik Thorbecke, an international finance and business strategy expert who has held senior leadership roles at Meltwater Group, Plastic Logic, Electronic Arts, Levi Strauss & Company, and Equinix, he is currently the CFO of Mirantis, Inc.
- Mr. Leslie Chard, former President of HDMI Licensing, LLC, Mr. Chard is an intellectual property and startup business expert who has contributed to creating a number of industry standards, including the High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) standard.
“We are honored to have the support of these global thought leaders,” said Jussi Harvela, CEO of TactoTek. “From technology and product innovation to access to our OEM prospects around the globe, and business building priorities to intellectual property strategy, our Advisory Board makes material contributions to our success. Their willingness to invest their time in TactoTek reflects their confidence in the opportunity that we have to transform markets with injection molded structural electronics (IMSE).”
TactoTek is funded by Conor Venture Partners, Leaguer VC, VTT Ventures, private angels, TEKES, and European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme.